Shipping & Returns

Shipping Policy

We have a $15 flat rate per carton for delivery, Australia wide. Andrew Peace Wines does not deliver to areas that are classified by the Australian Government as dry zones or general restricted areas.

Andrew Peace Wines supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You must be over 18 to place an order online or to receive a delivery.

You can request that your delivery is left on your doorstep if no-one is home. Our delivery drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if:
•    There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the parcel in a safe place
•    Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age
•    The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises

Return & Exchange Policy

We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Andrew Peace Wines order, therefore we provide you with a 100% money back guarantee.

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it to us, with an explanation as to why you returned the wine.  We will refund the amount of your order (pro rata if only some items in your order are returned), minus the original delivery fee.

To qualify for the 100% satisfaction guarantee:
•    You must advise us that you wish to return the products within 90 days of receiving your order.  We will provide you with information about how to return your products.
•    For orders consisting of 12 bottles, up to two bottles in any twelve (12) bottle purchase may be sampled. Andrew Peace Wines will refund you for the entire value of the product provided the remaining 10 bottles are returned in the same condition that they were dispatched, minus the delivery fee.
•    For orders of less than 12 bottles, up to 25% of the number of bottles may be sampled.  Andrew Peace Wines will refund you for the entire value of the purchase provided the remaining 75% of bottles are returned in the same condition they were dispatched.

Refunds will appear in 2-3 business days (upon receipt of the returned product) to the same account from which the original payment was debited.
This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.

Wholesale and Export Enquiries

We supply wine all over the world and cater for all types of wine needs so please get in contact with us below:

For Australian wholesale enquiries please contact:
domestic@apwines.com

For international wholesale enquiries please contact:
international@apwines.com

If you’re in America please visit http://pww.wine/

 
 
Get to know us

Shop

About

Blog

Contact

Warning: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500) Liquor Licence No. 3242 1309

Help

Follow Us

©2020 Andrew Peace Wines.  Created by Clear Eyes New Media